Green Flash Beer Dinner
part of April Ale Week
to 10 PM
1621 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Hosted by special guest speakers Mike Hinkley (owner) and Chuck Silva (brewmaster). Six course food and beer pairing with a seventh at the bar.
$75 general public/$65 Delirium Guild members
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Dream Cafe: Half off all European bottle wines
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day