Tap Takeover: Wood-Aged Ales
part of April Ale Week
April 9, 2013
1621 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Dream Cafe: Half off South American wines
See more events classified as:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015