Deschutes Brewery Night
part of April Ale Week
April 11, 2013
1621 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Six draft beers (Mirror Pond Pale Ale, Black Butte Porter, Hop Henge IPA, Black Butte XXIV Reserve Series Porter, Dissident and The Abyss Reserve Series Stout) and passed food pairings. Featured artist on the Moth patio.
$35. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a local charity.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Asador: $4 Draft Beer, $6 House Wine, $6 Select Specialty Cocktails
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015