Deschutes Brewery Night
part of April Ale Week
1621 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Six draft beers (Mirror Pond Pale Ale, Black Butte Porter, Hop Henge IPA, Black Butte XXIV Reserve Series Porter, Dissident and The Abyss Reserve Series Stout) and passed food pairings. Featured artist on the Moth patio.
$35. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a local charity.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- Asador: $4 Draft Beer, $6 House Wine, $6 Select Specialty Cocktails
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day