2013 Living History Series: Wilborn Hampton
to 12:30 PM
411 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
$10 - $16
The Living History series links the past to the present through individuals who witnessed the assassination of President John F. Kennedy or other historic events of the 1960s. The youngest United Press International reporter at the Dallas bureau, Hampton covered Lee Harvey Oswald at Dallas Police Headquarters. He later wrote a young adult history book, Kennedy Assassinated! The World Mourns: A Reporter’s Story (1997).
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Hickory House: $1.50 all beers
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Erykah Badu will handpick social media gurus to attend July 26 concert for free
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reigns as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- Photos: Two hotrod chefs team up at FT33 for an intriguing nine-course dinner