2013 Living History Series: Wilborn Hampton
April 12, 2013
to 12:30 PM
411 Elm St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $16
The Living History series links the past to the present through individuals who witnessed the assassination of President John F. Kennedy or other historic events of the 1960s. The youngest United Press International reporter at the Dallas bureau, Hampton covered Lee Harvey Oswald at Dallas Police Headquarters. He later wrote a young adult history book, Kennedy Assassinated! The World Mourns: A Reporter’s Story (1997).
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 mug of any draft beers / $5 Buffalo Trace whiskey
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas