Dallas Architecture Forum: Prevailing Theories in Architecture School: New Ideas, No Buildings
1909 Woodall Rogers Freeway , #100 , Dallas, TX
Russell Buchanan, AIA; Moderator
Principal, Buchanan Architects
What impact will this trend have on the practice of architecture? Will architecture students be better prepared to lead the profession into the future? Is architecture more about art and less about buildings? Who really cares? Join us for an amazing discussion about some controversial architectural theories currently being tested in academics.
Panels are presented free of charge for all attendees as a public outreach of the Dallas Architecture Forum.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre