Dallas Architecture Forum: Prevailing Theories in Architecture School: New Ideas, No Buildings
April 16, 2013
1909 Woodall Rogers Freeway , #100 , Dallas, TX
Russell Buchanan, AIA; Moderator
Principal, Buchanan Architects
What impact will this trend have on the practice of architecture? Will architecture students be better prepared to lead the profession into the future? Is architecture more about art and less about buildings? Who really cares? Join us for an amazing discussion about some controversial architectural theories currently being tested in academics.
Panels are presented free of charge for all attendees as a public outreach of the Dallas Architecture Forum.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Ginger Man: $3 pints
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Fedora Northern Italian: $5 pear martini, $5 glasses of red and white wine varieties
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July