North Texas Taco Festival
to 5 PM
, Dallas, TX
Dallas is finally getting a proper taco festival. The North Texas Taco Festival will be a celebration of our area’s taco diversity held in conjunction with the Deep Ellum Outdoor Market and presented by the Taco Trail and Entrée Dallas. Read more about it here.
The North Texas Taco Festival will also be holding a Chef Cookoff, taking chefs out of the comfort of their own well-known kitchens (where they don't serve many tacos) and pitting them against each other to see who can create the greatest taco among them.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: Omar Flores of Driftwood won throwdown at DFW's first taco festival
- Week in View: Knock, knock, who's there? Scooter Boogie, Sean Lowe, and your weekend
- Tacos in profile: Check out La Nueva and Urban Taco at the North Texas Taco Festival
- Happy Holidaze: 5 totally righteous ways to spend 4/20, dude
- Get to know El Tizoncito and Taco Party before trying their eats at North Texas Taco Festival
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair