North Texas Taco Festival
April 20, 2013
to 5 PM
, Dallas, TX
Dallas is finally getting a proper taco festival. The North Texas Taco Festival will be a celebration of our area’s taco diversity held in conjunction with the Deep Ellum Outdoor Market and presented by the Taco Trail and Entrée Dallas. Read more about it here.
The North Texas Taco Festival will also be holding a Chef Cookoff, taking chefs out of the comfort of their own well-known kitchens (where they don't serve many tacos) and pitting them against each other to see who can create the greatest taco among them.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Double Wide: $3 pints
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas / 1/2 priced bottles of wine
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Photos: Omar Flores of Driftwood won throwdown at DFW's first taco festival
- Week in View: Knock, knock, who's there? Scooter Boogie, Sean Lowe, and your weekend
- Tacos in profile: Check out La Nueva and Urban Taco at the North Texas Taco Festival
- Happy Holidaze: 5 totally righteous ways to spend 4/20, dude
- Get to know El Tizoncito and Taco Party before trying their eats at North Texas Taco Festival
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling