North Texas Taco Festival
to 5 PM
, Dallas, TX
Dallas is finally getting a proper taco festival. The North Texas Taco Festival will be a celebration of our area’s taco diversity held in conjunction with the Deep Ellum Outdoor Market and presented by the Taco Trail and Entrée Dallas. Read more about it here.
The North Texas Taco Festival will also be holding a Chef Cookoff, taking chefs out of the comfort of their own well-known kitchens (where they don't serve many tacos) and pitting them against each other to see who can create the greatest taco among them.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas / 1/2 priced bottles of wine
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
- The Meridian Room: $1 off draughts / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic bottles
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- The Amsterdam Bar: $1 off all drafts & wells
- Photos: Omar Flores of Driftwood won throwdown at DFW's first taco festival
- Week in View: Knock, knock, who's there? Scooter Boogie, Sean Lowe, and your weekend
- Tacos in profile: Check out La Nueva and Urban Taco at the North Texas Taco Festival
- Happy Holidaze: 5 totally righteous ways to spend 4/20, dude
- Get to know El Tizoncito and Taco Party before trying their eats at North Texas Taco Festival
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy