Untapped Fort Worth
to 11:30 PM
395 Purcey Street , Fort Worth, TX
$22 - $58
Untapped is expanding to Spune’s hometown of Fort Worth with Untapped Fort Worth on April 20 at Panther Island Pavilion.
Musical performances will include: Justin Townes Earle, Deer Tick, Sarah Jaffe, TENNIS, The Orbans, Somebody's Darling, Skeleton Coat, and Dove Hunter.
The local breweries are Rahr & Sons Brewing Co, Armadillo Ale Works, Cedar Creek Brewery, Community Beer Company, Deep Ellum Brewing Co, Firewheel Brewing Co, Franconia Brewing Co, Four Corners Brewing Co, Lakewood Brewing Co, Martin House Brewing Co, Peticolas Brewing Co, and Revolver Brewing.
VIP Beer Event: $58; concert + Beer Ticket: $30; concert: $22
VIP: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm; Gates: 2:00 pm; Music 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Did you go? Tell us about it.
Dove Hunter (More About this Band)
Orbans (More About this Band)
- This Is
Sarah Jaffe (More About this Band)
Somebody's Darling (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 Jack Daniels, $4 Southern Comfort, $4 Tuaca Bombs
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- Review: Untapped reminds us that good music and good beer are a great mix
- Beer bucket list: 10 brews from Untapped Festival to help you brave summer heat
- 12 can't-miss events this weekend
- Week in View: Knock, knock, who's there? Scooter Boogie, Sean Lowe, and your weekend
- UPDATEDx3: Untapped Music and Beer Festival moves to Fort Worth
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"