2013 Turtle Creek Home Tour
April 21, 2013
The 12th annual Turtle Creek Home Tour features high-rise living and showcases five homes in Dallas. The tour benefits nonprofit organization, Turtle Creek Association, and showcases Turtle Creek lifestyles and the enhancements that Turtle Creek Association provides to the 87 acres of greenways and parkland in the Turtle Creek Corridor.
Tour participants may visit each residence in the order they choose. A limited number of tickets will be available for a reception after the tour in The Vendome on Turtle Creek's penthouse.
Parking will be available at Park Creek Place (3635 Hall St @ Welborn 75219). Parking is not allowed at individual residences.
Motor coaches will shuttle guests from the Park Creek Place garage to all homes on the tour and can be boarded at any tour location.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- JR's Bar & Grill: $1.25 Schnapps Tooters, jello shots & cherry bombs / $2.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.25 calls / $4.25 premium drinks & premium drafts
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015