Oak Cliff Earth Day 2013
to 5 PM
1200 North Zang Boulevard , Dallas, TX
The all-ages fest includes Earth Day workshops; a new Pooch Smooch dog-kissing booth; a food court; an artists’ pavilion with artworks for sale; and booths providing information on recycling, water conservation and pollution prevention.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Travel expert Rick Steves makes trip to Dallas in December
- Dallas Wind Symphony performs the music of Downton Abbey