Dallas Wind Symphony: We Got the Beat
2301 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$19 - $49
An upbeat evening of pomp and percussion with special guest Tom Burritt. Also featuring Mary Preston and the Lay Family Concert Organ.
Canzona - Peter Mennin
Intermezzo from 'Cavalleria Rusticana' - Pietro Mascagni
"Drum Music" Concerto for Percussion - John Mackey
The Glory of the Yankee Navy - John Philip Sousa
Rolling Thunder - Karl King
Symphony No. 4 - David Maslanka
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Wind Symphony (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: