Just As I Am with Florence LaRue
April 26, 2013
1309 Canton St. , Dallas, TX
The Dress Performance Theatre Series presents Florence LaRue, lead vocalist and original member of the Grammy award-winning 5th Dimension. The singer tells her personal story infused with songs in this riveting one woman show which unveils the heart of a seemingly happy celebrity who yearns for family unity. But in the process, she experiences the disappointment of several divorces and the heartache of separation from the love of her life, her son and only child.
Hosted by Franklin D. Roosevelt Alumni Choir Association.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon for only $1.50
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger