Texas Food Truckin’ Fest
to 9 PM
1000 Ballpark Way , Arlington, TX
$5 - $10
Texas gourmet food trucks, live bands and performers, kids’ activities (including bounce houses, balloon artists and face painters) and a Rangers away game will greet attendees during the event. The two-day fest will give foodies much to be happy about as fan favorites like Tutta's Pizza, First Bite, Taste of Home, Simply Dosa, Bombay Chopstix, Oink N’ Moo and many more line the ballpark streets with delectable dishes.
Along with food trucks and live music, FOX Sports Southwest will broadcast Rangers Live pregame and postgame shows of the Texas Rangers vs. Minnesota Twins away game on Saturday, April 27. FOX Sports Southwest Girls Kaime and Liddy will also be on-site to meet and greet fans.
Kicking off at 4 p.m. on Friday, April 26, a day pass is available for $10.00 or a two-day pass for $12.00. Kids under 12 are $5, and children under 32 inches are free. Parking is included.
A portion of the proceeds will go to benefit the American Cancer Society Relay for Life. The American Cancer Society is the largest non-governmental funding source for cancer research. Funds raised through Relay for Life supports all types of cancer research.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Saltgrass Steak House: $1.50 drafts (12 oz.), $1 off all bar drinks, 1/2 price appetizers
- Joe's Crab Shack: $1.25 Domestic Drafts, $2 Wells, $3 Frozen Margaritas and Cosmos
- Sushi Zone: $2 margarita, domestic beer, small hot sake, sake-rita, sake-tini, a glass of plum wine, hana or nigori sakes / $10 bottles of wine / $3 glasses of wine
- Red Hot & Blue: $2 drafts and wells
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $2.95 Coors Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes (frozen or rocks) / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick
- Photos: Kids and parents attempt to float their boats at Cardboard Regatta
- Photos: Food truck fest offered Texas-sized fun at Rangers Ballpark at Arlington
- ‘Don’t mess with Texas’ gets a reboot with new songs, dancing trash cans