2013 Denton Arts and Jazz Festival
April 27, 2013
to 11 PM
321 East McKinney , Denton, TX
The Denton Arts and Jazz Festival is a celebration of the arts in a community known for embracing and nurturing music, dance, choral, drama and the visual arts.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Inner City All-Stars (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Hooligans: $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Hannah's Off the Square: $2 domestic drafts / $3 import drafts / $3 wells / half-price martinis / half-price glasses of wine
- Greenhouse Restaurant and Bar: $3 drafts / $3 house wine by the glass / $3 frozen margaritas
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- Greenhouse Restaurant and Bar: $2 Miller Light drafts / $2 wells
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer