2013 Tamale Eating Contest
April 28, 2013
to 2:30 PM
713 West Magnolia Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
3 Tamale Contest Categories:
1) Main Event -- Beef Tenderloin Tamale Start Time: 2:00pm
2) Vegetarian -- Black Bean & Cheese Tamale Start Time: 1:30pm
3) Vegan -- Poblano Corn Tamale Start Time: 1:00pm
Entry Fee: $25.00
Registration includes 1 free Official T-shirt and it must be worn during the competition.
Contest Time: 5 minutes
Limit of Contestants: 10 people per contest per category.
Check-in: All contestants are required to check-in no later than 20 minutes before the contest they register for.
Grand Prize Winners: A $250 check will be awarded to each 1st place winner in each of the three tamale eating contest category: Vegan, Vegetarian, Carnivore.
2nd Place - $50 gift card
3rd Place - $25 gift card
Size of Tamales: Approximatly 4 oz tamales
Contestants must be 18 years or older and show their valid drivers license at check-in. All contestants must completely read and sign the Official Rules and Waiver of Liability Form before competing in this eating competition.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $3 you call it
- Finn MacCool's: $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $2 Miller Lite and Shiner drafts
- Chadra Mezza and Grill: $2 drafts (excluding seasonal), $2 mimosas, $2 Poinsettias
- Crossroads Lounge: $1 drafts, $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 wells
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun