Men in Black
moved from Main Street Garden to Pegasus Plaza
August 2, 2013
1500 Main Street , Dallas, TX
Moviegoers are encouraged to bring blankets, lawn chairs, food and even their pets.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger