105.3 The FAN presents the inaugural SausageFest at Main Street Garden in downtown Dallas on Saturday, August 10. SausageFest will celebrate all things sausage, from andouille to wurst. The event will include the Miss SausageFest pageant, a wiener dog costume contest, games such as “toss the sausage” and sausage bobbing, as well as live music. Entertainment will be provided by local bands The Mullet Boyz, Seattle and A.Dd+, as well as DJ Moxie.
Admission is $12 in advance. Beverages, a plethora of sausage offerings and other food options will be available for an additional charge. Doors open at 4 p.m., and the event ends at 10 p.m. Attendees must be at least 21 years of age.
Read more about SausageFest here.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
A.Dd+ (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day