August 10, 2013
105.3 The FAN presents the inaugural SausageFest at Main Street Garden in downtown Dallas on Saturday, August 10. SausageFest will celebrate all things sausage, from andouille to wurst. The event will include the Miss SausageFest pageant, a wiener dog costume contest, games such as “toss the sausage” and sausage bobbing, as well as live music. Entertainment will be provided by local bands The Mullet Boyz, Seattle and A.Dd+, as well as DJ Moxie.
Admission is $12 in advance. Beverages, a plethora of sausage offerings and other food options will be available for an additional charge. Doors open at 4 p.m., and the event ends at 10 p.m. Attendees must be at least 21 years of age.
Read more about SausageFest here.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
A.Dd+ (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. pints - $2.50/$3.50
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger