Liz Mikel: A Tribute to Motown
August 12, 2013
1409 S. Lamar St. , Dallas, TX
Liz Mikel, nationally acclaimed Broadway star and TV actress, will perform a tribute to Motown's distinctive soul-infused pop music sound that solidified its popularity in American culture. For information please visit www.southsideonlamar.com or call 214.485.7015.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger