All the Labor: The Story of the Gourds
August 14, 2013
103 Industrial St. , Denton, TX
This is a documentary about The Gourds. The film won’t be released for sale to the public until November.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Hailey's: $3.25 Jager blasters, $3.50 New Belgium beers, $1.75 texas tangos, $4 double Long Islands
- Hooligans: $2.25 Zeigenbock drafts / $3.50 frozen drinks
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- Fry Street Tavern: $3 freezer shots, $2.25, domestic drafts, $2 double wells and tangos, additional daily drink specials
- Hooligans: $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer