Elvis Tribute and Concert
at the Museum’s Front Entrance
1600 Gendy Street , Fort Worth, TX
August 16 marks the 36th anniversary of the passing of the King of Rock n’ Roll. Join our tribute to Elvis with a Candlelight Vigil on the Museum’s front lawn located at 1600 Gendy Street. Fans of all ages are then invited to walk through the Elvis at 21 Exhibit. Elvis Tribute Artist Drake Milligan will perform that evening. Those who attend are welcomed to bring flowers and personal tributes to be placed at the entrance of the exhibit. The event is free to the general public.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas