Kirk Franklin Gospel Brunch
2200 N. Lamar St. , Dallas, TX
$21.50 - $44.50
Join us for a new Gospel Brunch experience which includes local talent performing both traditional and contemporary Gospel songs selected by Kirk Franklin, plus an amazing all-you-can-eat buffet.
Tickets are on sale at the HOB box office or by calling 214-978-BLUE.
Free - Child (under 5) $21.50 - Child (5-12) $44.50 - Adult (13+)
Advance tickets are recommended as there is limited seating for each show.
Gospel Brunch began at the original House of Blues in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1992. On the first day that the venue opened for business a gospel band performed, and the venue provided a brunch buffet for the area’s homeless. To this day, every House of Blues club commemorates this service by hosting a special Gospel Brunch on Thanksgiving Day to feed the homeless in their communities. All HOB employees are invited to work that day on a volunteer basis, and much of the food and beverage is provided by donations.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
Here are some nearby...
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $3 select canned beers / $3 Firefly
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day