Deep Ellum Brewing Company Beer Dinner
Sambuca's very first location was right in the heart of Deep Ellum Dallas (the original location was moved and is now WORK Bar) so it's a very historic event for us to be invited to work with them on their first Craft Beer dinner. Sambuca has done many wine dinners in the past, but now the Uptown location is working with DEBC to develop a carefully crafted dinner pairing.
Live music by Paco Estrada. This is the ultimate date night or dinner out with friends. Call for reservations: 214-744-0820.
Neiman Ranch Pork Belly paired with: DEBC's Rye Pils
Beet & Goat Cheese Napoleon paired with: DEBC's Farmhouse Wit
Scallops with Saffron-Vanilla Sauce paired with: DEBC's Dallas Blonde
Pistachio Crusted Lamb Chops paired with: Deep Ellum IPA
Chocolate Stout Float, Chocolate ice cream paired with: DEBC's Double Brown Stout
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $3 Texas beers, $5 Texas liquors
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy