Wine Down on the WET Deck
to 10 PM
2440 Victory Park Lane , Dallas, TX
Wine down your week every Thursday at W Dallas-Victory from 6 to 10 p.m. on the WET Deck (16th floor) with half-priced wines. Relax to sunset serenades from Grammy-nominated Russ Hewitt while enjoying your merlot on high and your pinot posh-style.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas