Cocktail Tour of Dallas
August 22, 2013
to 12:30 AM
5319 Mockingbird Lane , #210 , Dallas, TX
The People’s Last Stand hosts a Cocktail Tour of Dallas for $60, which reserves you a seat on a chartered bus that will make stops at Central 214, the Standard Pour, the Cedars Social, Tate’s, and Black Swan Saloon where guests will receive one “signature drink” at each stop.
For tickets and more information, call 214-263-5380 or email email@example.com.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything, $2 wells
- OT Tavern: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $3 imports, $3 shots, $4 calls
- Sundown at Granada: $3 beers, $3 wells, half-price whiskey
- Aw Shucks Oyster Bar: $1.50 drafts, $2 Wine-a-ritas, $2 Tecate
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Seafood restaurant Palapas opens on Greenville Ave with two big patios