Beer vs. Wine Smackdown (SOLD OUT)
3511 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Each of the five rounds consists of one cheese, one wine and one beer. We will talk about pairing in general and specific impressions of each pair. There will be a vote and a winner. What truly is cheese's best partner?
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Urban Taco: Thirsty Thursdays: Half off cocktails, beer, wine and appetizers
- Village Burger Bar: $3.25 premium Village Margaritas
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre