to 10 PM
1121 First Avenue , Dallas, TX
David Denson directs Upstart Productions’ presentation of Annie Baker’s play, which received a rave New York Times review for its 2010 premiere. It centers on two young men, their friendship and their sense of alienation. The Times review said the script “resembles a Beckett play recast as a mumblecore movie.”
$15. Opening night tickets are $5.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre