Man of La Mancha
111 South Main Street , Cleburne, TX
$13 - $15
Imprisoned during the Inquisition, Miguel de Cervantes reenacts to his fellow prisoners, the story of Don Quixote de La Mancha - the passionate and poignant tale of a noble knight who cannot see that chivalry has died. Moved by the story, the prisoners return Cervantes' manuscript (which turns out to be his novel about Don Quixote) just as he is called before the Inquisition.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Timeless Man of la Mancha soars in Plaza Theatre's limited space
- Theater review: Plaza Theatre Company's Bye, Bye, Birdie says hello to fun
- Theater review: Join one father's journey through religion and war in Fiddler on the Roof
- Theater review: With lackluster energy and confusing direction, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels fails to impress
- Theater review: Plaza Theatre Company cleans up [Title of Show]