Man of La Mancha
August 23, 2013
111 South Main Street , Cleburne, TX
$13 - $15
Imprisoned during the Inquisition, Miguel de Cervantes reenacts to his fellow prisoners, the story of Don Quixote de La Mancha - the passionate and poignant tale of a noble knight who cannot see that chivalry has died. Moved by the story, the prisoners return Cervantes' manuscript (which turns out to be his novel about Don Quixote) just as he is called before the Inquisition.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: The King and I engulfs audiences in a lavish world of costumery
- Theater review: Cash on Delivery is hilarious and exhausting
- Theater review: Timeless Man of la Mancha soars in Plaza Theatre's limited space
- Theater review: Plaza Theatre Company's Bye, Bye, Birdie says hello to fun
- Theater review: Join one father's journey through religion and war in Fiddler on the Roof