Franconia Brewing Beer Dinner
2440 Victory Park Lane , Dallas, TX
Join Cook Hall at the W-Dallas Victory Hotel on Friday, August 23 for the restaurant’s monthly beer dinner. The dinner will feature brews from Franconia Brewing Company, a local brewery that provides Texas with a taste of some of the most genuine Bavarian beer available. The five course dinner includes Koelsch paired with east coast oysters with cucumber mignonette, German Lager with seared radish toast with brown butter honey, Franconia Wheat with a roasted strawberry and goat cheese salad dressed with aged balsamic vinegar, Franconia Dunkel with spiced rib-eye, crispy potatoes and cherry mustard, and McKinney Champagne Ale with a raspberry cheesecake sundae.
Tickets are $55 and reservations can be made by calling 214-397-4111. Cook Hall guests receive complimentary valet.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $3 Texas beers, $5 Texas liquors
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day