August 24, 2013
3839 West Kiest Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Labyrinth Walk Coffee House presents its annual Vaudeville Night coffee house fundraiser at Unitarian Universalist Church of Oak Cliff. A free Ice Cream Social will begin the evening from 6 to 7:30 p.m., followed by singing, dancing and comedy acts at 8 p.m. New and returning performers will include: Circus Freaks, versatile vaudevillians; Emmeline Miles, a Dallas singer/songwriter; Adira, the belly dancer; Inaya, a hoop dancer; and The Texas Vanilla Drops, tap dancing.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Taco review: Stick with the meat dishes at excellent La Guadalupana
- Get funky this weekend at Oak Cliff Jazz Fest
- Photos: Glam girls get all dolled up at Barbie's temporary house in Dallas
- Photos: Cutie patootie tudor proves Oak Cliff's still the hot 'hood
- North Texas Food Bank may be short on funds, but also full of hope