Harwood District’s Global Street Feast
to 7 PM
2501 North Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
Harwood, Uptown’s newest and fastest growing district, is hosting its First Annual Global Street Feast from 12-7 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 24, near Saint Ann at 2501 N. Harwood Street. The event will take guests on an international tour featuring foods from Cuba, France, Greece, Italy, Jamaica, Korea, Mexico, Taiwan, and the United States.
Upon entering, guests are greeted with sunglasses and an Eater’s Digest to help guide them through the Feast. BoBaddiction, Little Greek Food Truck, Mr. Snowie, Salsa Limon, SsahmBBQ, Sweetie V’s, and Taste of Cuba will be serving up fine concoctions of food truck fare. There will be a cooking demonstration held by HARWOOD’s Marie Gabrielle Restaurant and Gardens, Mercat Bistro, and Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar at 3 p.m. Bubbly will be served in Veuve Clicquot’s Airstream while mini workout sessions of Jenga, Petanque, Twister, and Yard Yahtzee will help aid in keeping up the fittest of physiques. Guests are encouraged to enjoy foods and drinks al fresco on the provided picnic blankets and umbrellas.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day