Facing East features a features a score by David Rigano, with book and lyrics by Mark-Eugene Garcia . Director Andrew Hobgood helms the show, with arrangements and orchestrations by Daniel Klintworth, and musical direction by Adam C. Wright.
The show follows an upstanding Mormon couple dealing with the suicide of their gay son. When they unexpectedly meet their son’s lover, they must face a reality that until then has been ignored, and reconcile their feelings and beliefs.
The Dallas concert will feature Peter DiCesare as Andrew, Julie Johnson (fresh off receiving rave reviews as ‘Mama’ in the national tour of Memphis, and Candide on Broadway) as Ruth, Jason Kane as Alex, and Max Swarner as Marcus.
Tickets are $21.00 for adults, $16.00 for students.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously
- 11 ridiculous photos of the Backstreet Boys, just before their Dallas show
- So You Think You Can Dance tour waltzes through North Texas November 9
- Concert review: Monkees took crowds back to the glory days at Verizon
- Deck the halls with Donny & Marie this Christmas in North Texas