Third Eye Blind
House of Blues 20th Anniversary
December 3, 2013
$1 from every ticket will be donated to the IHOBF, providing arts and music support to underserved youth.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger