Repeal Day Party
a party celebrating the 80th anniversary of the end of Prohibition
December 5, 2013
3001 North Henderson Avenue , Dallas, TX
Victor Tangos invites guests to commemorate Repeal Day, this Thursday, December 5, with specially priced 80 cent cocktails. The event marks 80 years since the United States of America repealed Prohibition in 1933, to restore Americans’ right to celebratory drink. Throughout the evening, sip hand-crafted cocktails to mark the occasion, including the Gin Sling, Sazerac, Japanese Cocktail, and the Mary Pickford.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup