Prohibition in Dallas and Fort Worth: Blind Tigers, Bootleggers and Bathtub Gin
December 5, 2013
to 7 PM
5320 Maple Avenue , Dallas, TX
Authors Jeffrey Yarbrough and Rita Cook are hosting a book signing event for their book Prohibition in Dallas and Fort Worth: Blind Tigers, Bootleggers and Bathtub Gin in honor of Repeal Day, December 5. Celebrate the anniversary of the repeal of the 18th Amendment at The Windmill and purchase a signed copy of Prohibition in Dallas and Fort Worth, featuring a history of prohibition in DFW and prohibition-era cocktails from Dallas top bartenders – Curtis Cheney, Brad Hensarling, Jason Kosmas, Tyler Lott, Michael Martensen and Charlie Papaceno.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling