Kanye West / Kendrick Lamar
December 6, 2013
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$39.50 - $199.50
Despite the weather, this show is still scheduled to happen.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
See more events classified as:
- Sweet Yeezus: Kanye West's Dallas show Friday night is, so far, still on
- 8 indoor activities for a freezing-ass weekend in DFW
- Merry Grinchmas: 8 DFW concerts in December without the holiday hoopla
- Video: James Franco and Seth Rogen as Kanye and Kim is the funniest thing you'll see all day
- Despite cancellations in other cities, Kanye West's Dallas concert is a-go
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger