26th Annual Children’s Medical Center Holiday Parade (CANCELED)
December 7, 2013
Because we are an organization committed to making life better for children, we are canceling the Children's Medical Center Holiday Parade for the first time in its 26-year history due to impending weather conditions. We do not want to put the health and well-being of the people we serve at risk -- including our patients, our volunteers, participants, sponsors and attendees.
Now in its 26th year, the nationally syndicated Children's Medical Center Holiday Parade features marching bands, giant helium balloons, spectacular floats and unique performances.
The parade starts at Market and Commerce, travels Commerce to Harwood, travels Harwood to Young, and ends at Dallas City Hall.
Parade admission is free. Reserved bleacher seats cost $25 to $120.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks / $3 calls
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger