Pinkish Black / Nervous Curtains / The Black Dotz / Vulgar Fashion / Cygnus (CANCELED)
Parade of Flesh Holiday Benefit Show
December 7, 2013
100% of sales will go to the North Texas Food Bank to provide holiday meals for families in need.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Double Wide: $3 you-call-its
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas