Breakfast with Santa
December 7, 2013
to 10 AM
2401 South Stemmons Freeway , Lewisville, TX
On Saturday, December 7 from 8:30 to 10 a.m., children can come for a fun breakfast party, courtesy of Sonic and Vista Ridge Mall, and meet Santa when he drops by to say hello. Along with breakfast, Santa’s guests will be treated to a special marionette show featuring all sorts of holiday characters. Santa’s Breakfast is free, but in the spirit of the season, guests are asked to bring non-perishable food items or paper goods to be donated to the local food pantry at Christian Community Action (CCA) in Lewisville. The Breakfast Party will be in the Food Court.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off beer and house wines
- Logan's Roadhouse: $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 drafts (22 oz) and $1 off margaritas and wells / 1/2 off appetizers in bar area
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off wells / 1/2 off mini-pizzas, $2 off appetizers
- Applebee's: $1.25 drafts
- Chaucer's: $2 Small Hot Sake, $2 Domestic Beer Bottles, $3 Japanese Beer 12 oz., $4 Margarita, $5 House Wine By Glass
- 1980s pop singer Tiffany, now a mom in her 40s, sings at Vista Ridge Mall
- Pop singer Tiffany will perform at Vista Ridge Mall's food court January 9
- Theater review: Despite deeply-flawed script, Blitzen! is watchable
- More than you wanted to know about breastaurant reality show Big Tips Texas
- "Freedom Writer" Darrius Garrett will sign memoir in Lewisville