Texas Ballet Theater: Ben Stevenson’s The Nutcracker (UPDATED)
December 8, 2013
UPDATE: The Friday, Dec. 6; Saturday, Dec. 7; and Sunday, Dec. 8; shows have been canceled.
This all new production of Texas Ballet Theater’s The Nutcracker features waltzing snowflakes, battling mischievous mice, adorable children, a glittering swan sleigh, a flying carpet and spectacular dancing.
Photo by Brad Loper/The Dallas Morning News
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- City Tavern: $2 Mimosas and $4 Bloody Marys
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger