2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$48.50 - $253.50
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. July 1 via Ticketmaster. Find details about the show here.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Dream Cafe: Half off Sauvignons
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Merry Grinchmas: 9 DFW concerts in December without the holiday hoopla
- Despite cancellations in other cities, Kanye West's Dallas concert is a-go
- Kanye West swings through Dallas in December with Kendrick Lamar
- 28 can't-miss shows in Dallas, including The Eagles and Justin Timberlake
- Lady fierce: 10 reasons Beyonce is the ultimate pop star
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas