December 9, 2013
to 10 PM
4023 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Mining Company: $1 Jell-O shots, $1 shot tubes, $2.75 domestic draft pints, $4.25 select Long Island Ice Teas, $4.25 well drinks, $4.25 domestic longnecks, $5 premium beers
- Sangria Tapas y Bar: $3 wells, house wines, and sangrias
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
See more events classified as:
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling