Preservation Hall Jazz Band’s Creole Christmas
December 12, 2013
Have a Joyeux Noël when the world famous Preservation Hall Jazz Band brings the excitement of a Crescent City Christmas party to the Meyerson. New Orleans beats and jazzy swing capture the cheerful spirit of the French Quarter as a dash of Creole spice flavors the holiday season.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas