Roger Creager / Ray Johnson / Ronnie Fauss
December 13, 2013
For more than a decade, Roger Creager built a reputation on his distinctive brand of hard-core, rabble-rousing Texas Country music.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Roger Creager (More About this Band)
Ronnie Fauss (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Big Shucks: $1.50 drafts, $2 Wine-a-ritas, $2 Tecate
- WoodFire Kirby's: Half priced liquor, beer and wine by the glass
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything, $1 pints
- OT Tavern: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $3 imports, $3 shots, $4 calls
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef