D-Railed / As Above So Below / Down To Zero / Pistol Whippin’Ike / It Hurts To Be Dead
December 13, 2013
2800 Main Street , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Double Wide: $3 you-call-its
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger