The Littlest Wiseman
December 14, 2013
UPDATE: The Sunday, Dec. 8, show has been canceled.
A play-pageant of the Nativity, presented as a Christmas gift to the community by The Dorothy Shaw Bell Choir through a grant from The Walsh Foundation. Children under the age of 4 will not be admitted.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- Lola's: $2.25 Wells and Domestics
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally