Dallas’ Best BBQ and Beer Tour
December 14, 2013
to 3 PM
1734 South Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
Join us for the stuff BBQ dreams are made of...Pecan Lodge Catering, Mike Anderson's, Off the Bone and more. Plus a stop at Deep Ellum Brewing Company, which includes a tour, a souvenir glass and plenty of the brewery's signature beers. The fun is waiting on our bus and at our venues! Price includes transportation via private bus, many food samples and great drinks (even if you don't drink beer, we have soft drinks and water).
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: $1.50 Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Brooklyn Jazz Cafe (Closed): $3 martinis
- Brooklyn Jazz Cafe (Closed): $1 drinks
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon for only $1.50
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger