Dallas Winter Warmer 2013
December 14, 2013
The Dallas Winter Warmer is an outdoor winter beer tasting that focuses on the big beers of the winter season including stouts, porters, barley wines, barrel aged beers, and more. Tickets include 12 2-ounce samples.
$40, $75 for VIP. Designated drivers pay $20 and receive soft drinks and snacks.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling