North Texas Great Santa Run 2013
December 14, 2013
to 12 PM
5301 Legacy Drive , Plano, TX
$25 - $35
Registration includes a Santa suit to wear during the run. Embellish your suite for a chance to win the coveted title of “Best Dressed Santa.”
There is no cost for children three and younger to participate; however, a race release waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. Please note they will not receive a bib or other Santa Run fun stuff unless an additional registration is purchased.
Photo by Mona Reeder/The Dallas Morning News
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jasper's: $5 specially selected wines by the glass, $5 Big Daddy Martini
- Ringo's Pub: $1 off everything
- Scruffy Duffies: $3 drafts, $3 well drinks
- Ringo's Pub: $1 off all drinks
- Artin's Grill: $5 house margaritas, $5 house martinis, $5 well drinks, $3 domestic beers, $3 import beers, $2 off all wines and cocktails
- Plano-based Frito-Lay releases new flavors of potato chips promised to be lower in fat
- Review: Cirque du Soleil's Varekai suffers from confusing story
- UPDATED: 3 Stacks Smoke & Tap House in Frisco reopened Monday
- Theater review: Do yourself a favor and go see Edges
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open