Holiday Lights Tours
December 15, 2013
130 East Exchange Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
The T and Stockyards Station will host their annual Holiday Lights tours of more than 200 decorated homes on Saturday, Dec. 14 and Sunday, Dec. 15, starting with pre-tour festivities at 5:30 p.m. at Stockyards Station, 130 East Exchange Avenue, followed by boardings for the bus tours between 6:30 and 7 p.m. $5 bus tour also includes free festivities at Stockyards Station of Santa pictures, refreshments, and entertainment. Children age 5 and younger are free. No reservations are required and parking is free north of Stockyards Station. For more information call The T customer service at 817-215-8600 or visit www.the-t.com
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Still kickin': Willie Nelson's Picnic is back in Fort Worth this summer
- Theater review: Venus in Fur is intense, sexy and certainly PG-13