Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Christmas Celebration
December 15, 2013
2301 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$29 - $190
UPDATED: The Friday, Dec. 6, concert has been canceled.
The Dallas Symphony's beloved holiday tradition returns with a festive concert of seasonal hits and sacred and popular favorites. With the Dallas Symphony Chorus and Christmas Celebration Children's Choir, it's a treat for the entire family during the most magical time of the year.
Lawrence Loh conducts
Dallas Symphony Chorus: Joshua Habermann, director
Christmas Celebration Children's Choir: Monica Awbrey, director
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers