Oral Fixation: When In Rome
December 16, 2013
On Monday, December 16th at 8 p.m., Dallas’ hit storytelling series Oral Fixation (An Obsession with True Life Tales) will continue its buzzy third season at AT&T Performing Arts Center with a lighthearted evening of juicy true stories on the theme “When in Rome.” From locales as varied as a naked sketch party and the Peace Corps in Ukraine, this dynamic show is all about adventure.
Highlights include a classic tale of a romantic Italian man wooing an American expat, an momentary engagement in Iran and one guy’s week-long vacation away from his wife and kids in Tahiti where Speedo is the attire of choice.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $5 mojitos
- Blackfriar Pub: $1 off all draughts
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling